RULES & GUIDELINES
● All genres are accepted with a maximum length of 40 minutes.
● The Festival committee will notify submitters in 48 Hours.
● The Festival committee will provide a free scorecard.
● Scorecards are only for short film categories.
● Scorecards will be obtained according to objective criteria.
● Scorecards are not necessarily related to the jury's final decision regarding the winners.
● The jury will assign the awards for each competitive section.
● All decisions of the jury are final.
● All quarter winners compete for the overall Golden Awards in May 2021.
● The overall Golden Short Film winner receives an exclusive trophy.
● Any foreign films must include English subtitles.
● All fees are non-refundable.
● Students must present their valid Student ID.
● GSFF can use short's material for promotional purposes.
● GSFF will not release, under any circumstances, the full short film.
● Submitters must own all the rights of the short film.
● Submitters cannot withdraw the work after the official selection.
● Not all submissions received are selected for GSFF.
● Multiple entries are allowed.
● GSFF has no obligation to disclose information about the committee.
● Submitters must be 18 years of age or older.
● All work's ownership and rights remain with the original holders.
● GSFF reserve the right to refuse inappropriate works.
● GSFF has the right to add, change, or delete guidelines at any time.
DEADLINES AND FEES:
EARLYBIRD DEADLINE: October, 27/2020 - $10
REGULAR DEADLINE: November, 27/2020 - $15
LATE DEADLINE: December, 27/2020 - $20
NOTIFICATION DATE: January, 2/2021
EVENT DATE: January, 2/2021
OVERALL AWARD EVENT: May, 30/2021